Mid-Lakes financial record-keeping (bookkeeping or general accounting) services assure the integrity of financial records and ease tax preparation and filing by performing the following financial and record-keeping functions:
- Set-up and maintenance of:
- General Ledger (using the MGMA chart of accounts)
- Accounts Payable (including check generation)
- Payroll (if practice employs directly)
- Bank account reconciliation
- Coordination of tax preparation and audits with client CPA
- Routine monthly reporting: P&L; and balance sheet, individual & consolidated
The essential feedback provided to clients by timely effective reporting of results allows them to view the outcomes of their decisions and practice behaviors, as well as predict future financial outcomes.
Mid-Lakes uses Quickbooks accounting software that is utilized by many accountants, allowing coordination with client accountants at tax time by the simple exchange of files on disk or via the Internet.